###Review 1-9. Check yourself
- I ask you a question. Do pause and think about the answer.
- Unpause and check yourself.
- There are no code provided
- Refer to previous lessons
- Ask if you have any problems
- What kind of strings does Python have?
- Can we read or write a symbol by index?
- How to split a string into a list?
- How to combine a list into a string?
- How to turn 8-bit string into a unicode?
- How to turn a unicode into a 8-bit string?
- What do you think about
"ABC" == u"ABC"?
- What is the difference b/w a list and a tuple?
- How to reduce duplicates in a list?
- How to split a tuple
(1, 2, 3) on three vars
a, b, c?
- How to sort a list of dicts by a specific key?
- What can be a key of a dictionary?
- There are a list of keys and a list of values. Make a dict.
- What are
*args, **kwargs? What types do they have?
- What is wrong with
- What does a func return if there is no return statement?
- Can we pass a function into a function?
- Can we declare a function inside a function?
- What limitations does lambda have?
- Can I write
lambda: raise Exception('error')?
Iteration and generators
- What is the diff b/w
[x for x in ...] and
(x for x in ...)?
- How to declare a generator?
- How to turn a generator into a tuple/list?
- Can we access a generator's element by index?
- What does return an iteration by a dict?
- How to iterate a dict by a
(key, value) pair?
Congratulations! You are awesome!